The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own. - Lao Tzu.
In 2015, an University students got project to make a business plan from her lecture. After three weeks the paper become real business. Living in a city well known as “education center of Indonesia” gave her idea to working together and share the idea with other friends from the same University University of Gadjah Mada to establish Travellover.
Our Tour Buddy
Travellover started the big dream from small action: creates online information about Yogyakarta and provide experienced students who passionate about Indonesia and love travelling to be tour guides for Travellover. By bringing travelers along, they – the students – could earn more money for their study and daily life.
The first clients are international students in University who wanted to travel around Indonesia but didn't know how to find tour organizer. When it started, just a few clients in hand. It can grow up quickly and now it has team who help to organize Travellover.
Become Rahmatan lil 'alamin tour organizer who provide great experience and best service based on sustainable tourism.
Our mission are:
- Creating sustainable live-hood opportunities through travel and tourism to improve well-being of people in Indonesia.
- Provide online tourist information and services for foreign travelers.
- Reducing waste and single use plastic
Sustainable is the concept of visiting a place as a tourist and trying to make a positive impact on the environment, society, and economy. That's what we trying to do in every trip we have. Not only visiting Indonesia, but we want to invite you to give a positive impact in every step we made in Indonesia. It shouldn't a big thing, even small thing we do like never throw plastic anywhere, buy a local foods, use a local guide, and simply being friendly to local people.
From our side, we provide a local experience like a tour to village in Yogyakarta to show you the truly Indonesia's hospitality.
Accommodate custom private tour within Yogyakarta and surrounding area. Easy booking, flexible planning, travel like insider without hassle.
Arranging authentic local experience like cycling around village to experience Indonesia's hospitality, fun trekking Merapi with local, and visiting kids who live by riverside in Jogja, and much more.
Easy planning to visit popular tour Jomblang and Timang beach with following itinerary we made to make your day more effective and efficient. Plus: having lobster at fisherman's house.
We provide the best tour package for several national park around Surabaya like mt. Bromo, mt. Semeru, and Kawah Ijen. Start from 3 up to 5 days trip to - we call it - top of Java.
- HONEST: In indonesia means Tulus, Tulus is honestly do our best for other. Our service is concern on our traveler tour request, also we give you recommendation depend on our experience for the best option. From planning your itinerary to post-trip or in between, we focus on friendly or the highest levels of individual service when delivering our service. We believe that we never need a guide for adventure, we need friends. That's why we promise you carefully and lovely tour buddy instead of a formal-guide as usual.
- SOLVER: What we could do through Travellover is only giving a hand for other people who want to visit our country. We are passionate in travel and love to share about tourism in Indonesia especially Yogyakarta.
SHARING: We believe the more we give, the more we earn. Some of transactions through Travellover will be donated to River School and we invite you too visit and meet the kids at River School.