Jomblang & Timang tour
Catch the sunlight bursting through the roof at vertical cave Jomblang. Cross the sea to small island with traditional Gondola that has been built in 1997 at Timang beach. End the day and treat your self by having delicious lobster for lunch at fisherman house.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCouple, Small Group, Unique experience
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
2-3 persens: 1,300,000 per person
4-9 persons: 1,100,000 per person (upgrade family/VIP VAN)
(special discount will be applied)
Including all entrance fee: Jomblang cave 500K/prs, Jeep to Timang beach
You will be provided professional caving guide with more than 8 years caving experience. You are in the trustworthy hand. :)
Have you ever tried a vertical caving before? Feel the sensation of an adventure when you going down into 60 meter underground cave. Walk along the cave to see another hole on the top in the end of the cave. The sun light comes from this hole and looks like the light from heaven. The spread of dropped water from stalactites – the tapering structure hanging like an icicle from the roof of a cave, formed from calcium salts deposited by dripping water – will makes the caving trip more awesome. Adventure passion are needed to through this cave. Travellover and you will see who is the bravest, our buddy or you.
You'll always remember:
for this adventure experience, local people will work together to pull you up from Jomblang cave hole (60 meter). Wanna give your hand? Why not! They will be happy if you want to try and help them.
Become more famous after a reality show from Korea "Running Man" came and showed this local attraction on TV. This is a transport for lobster fisherman to put the net to get lobster everyday. However become famous because this challenging gondola to cross the sea, 12 meter above the sea .
Locals people or the fisherman also will work together to transport you from one island to another island called Timang by this traditional gondola. If you lucky, the waves will spread out very high to the gondola and it will be rare experience that will never you forget.
Wanna try another experience? Recently the fisherman built a bridge to connect those two island. If you brave enough, you an walk through the bridge to cross the waves. Interesting?
The road to get Timang beach is not suitable for family car. We will provide you jeep car to reach Timang beach.
What you can do to support the fisherman/local community:
- Kindly bring your used clothes like long sleeve shirt, long pants, or caps to donate them to fisherman who works under the sun.
- Having delicious lobster at fisherman's house will economically support their daily life.
- Pick up and drop service within Jogja area
- Transport: vehicle, driver, gasoline, parking fee, jeep to Timang
- Facilities: caving equipment, boots with limited size
- Guide: Tour buddy from Travellover & professional caving guide
- Entrance/ticket fee: Jomblang and Gondola Timang
- Meals: mineral water & heavy meals for lunch after Jomblang
- Additional attraction: Gondola ticket: IDR 200K/person
- Timang bridge ticket: IDR 100K/person
- Other entrance fee out of program
- Lobster at fisherman house: IDR 600K/set menu (for 3-4 people).
Pick up from hotel at 07.00 AM
09.00 - 13.00
14.00 - 15.00
After try the gondola, you can explore beach near by
15.00 - 16.00
Visit Fisherman's house for lobster
17.00 - 19.00
Drop off to hotel/Visit Pine forest
Bukit Becici or Pinus Pengger for sunset viewing or Jogja bynight from pine forest.
Sport shirt and pants. Not suggested to wear hot pants and tank top.