Private Tour – 3D2N Bromo-Ijen
This package 3-Day 2-Night Bromo Ijen Tour is a chance to see the natural highlights of East Java. Over three days you visit Madakaripura Waterfall, Bromo and Ijen crater. You will watch sunrise from the viewpoint overlooking Bromo crater, take 4×4 jeep on an off road adventure through one of the most beautiful national parks in Indonesia: Bromo and taking a midnight tour of Ijen to see the electric blue flames and the turquoise crater lake.
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Extreme
Group Size Medium Group
2 people: $250/person
3 people: $209/person
4 people : $188/person
5 people : $175/person
6 or more : $160/person
Peak season - Normal rate:
The rate up 20% from discounted rate.
Hari Raya, Summer holiday, and New year eve
- Madakaripura waterfall (optional)
- BROMO View sunrise Penanjakan, Bromo crater, Pasir berbisik, Savanna Teletubbies
- Ijen Blue fire
One of the most active volcano in Indonesia, especially Java. Start around at 3 or 3.30 in the morning, you will be accompanied our buddy to see sunrise from Penanjakan Hill next to Mt Bromo. You will see the gorgeous sunrise view with Mt Bromo, Mt Semeru - the highest mount in Java and still active, and Mt Batok as a background. At this place probably you will feel cold, better to wear proper clothes like warm cloth or jacket.
After finish enjoy the stunning of Bromo Sunrise still by Jeep 4WD continued to sea of sand to climb up 2,329 MASL by climb 245 step of stairs to reach Mt. Bromo volcano. Other thing you can do if you won't to walk a along the way, then you can ride horse to walk at least half way to reach the top of mt Bromo.
Around at 10 AM, we will move from Mt Bromo to Ijen by car and rest at homestay that we will prepare for you. National Park Ijen has blue fire that we can see before the sun goes up, means before 5 0'clock in the morning. We should wake up really early to trekking Ijen. It takes around 2 hours trekking to reach the top and going down to the crater to see the blue fire. You probably need to use gas mask to get closer to the blue fire that the sulfur smells strongly, there are some people who provode gas mask for rent at Ijen.
The trip will be done around at 10Am or 11Am. If you come back to Malang, then we can stop by to waterfall to chill out. We can also drop you to Banyuwangi harbor if you want to visit Bali afterwards.
Surabaya - Bromo - Ijen : 3D2N
- This option is for you who takes flight to Surabaya.
- All includes package except meals, so you can choose which food you like, our guide will help you to find restaurant.
Day 1 : (Surabaya-Bromo)
- Drive to Bromo 4-5 hrs
- Lunch on the way
- Optional: Visit Madakaripura (if possible)
- Check in hotel in Bromo
03.00 – 05.30 : Sunrise viewing from Penanjakan hills (30-45 minutes from hotel)
05.30 – 10.00 : Explore Bromo Crater (trekking), Pasir berbisik (bromo seasand), Savanna Teletubbies
10.30 – 16.00 : Heading to Cemoro lawang (or back to hotel), drive to Ijen 5-6hrs.
16.00 - 17.00 : Check in homestay in Ijen. Prepare for trekking to Ijen to see the Blue fire.
01.00 : Start trekking
01.00 - 03.00 : trekking
03.00 - 05.00 : catching the blue fire view, explore around, taking pictures
05.00 : Sunrise Ijen viewing
06.30 : Going down
09.00 : Drop off to Surabaya or Banyuwangi (depart to Bali island)
Remark: It's a must to be guided by local guide to Ijen crater.
- Pick up Service: from Surabaya airport
- Transport: gasoline, toll fees, driver, Jeep in Bromo, transport to Ijen.
- Homestay: homestay in Ijen (Catimor, Utama Raya, etc).
- Hotel in Bromo (Kahyuna, Cafe Lava hotel, etc).
- Admission fees: Madakaripura waterfall, Bromo, Ijen.
- Guide: guide during the trip, extra local guide in Ijen & Madakaripura (it’s a must).
- Mineral Water: mineral water, coffee morning (Breakfast will be prepared at hotel).
- Facilities: gas mask in Ijen.
- Free drop off: in Surabaya airport/hotel in Surabaya or in Banyuwangi Harbour if you want to go to Bali.
- Refund: IDR 200/pax if you want to book hotel by your own in Bromo/Ijen.
- Meals during the trip.
- Personal stuff
Day 1 - 00.00
Pick up fromAirport - Waterfall
Drive to Bromo 4-5 hrs | Lunch on the way | Optional: Visit Madakaripura (if possible) | Check in hotel in Bromo
Bromo Sunrise Viewing
Visit Penanjakan hills to see Bromo from the top to see sunrise.| Heading to Bromo. Trekking to Mt. Bromo, exploring "Bukit Teletubbies", "Pasir Berbisik", and temple. Special things to do : horse riding.
Ijen blue fire
Trekking to Ijen crater until at 10.00. | Heading back to Surabaya/Banyuwangi. | Aprox. arrive in Surabaya at 18.00
Kawah Ijen : trekking shoes.
Bromo : sport shoes.
Yes possible. We need to book hotel in Bromo in advance.